Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
The position is responsible for all the aspects of QA SDLC from requirements review to test cases development to production support.
· Analyzing the requirements, creating and executing Test cases.
· Responsible for creating complete test cases, test plans, test data, and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements and business processes.
· Installation, platform, security, hardware interface ,database, adhoc testing.
· The ability to create, maintain manual test cases and implement Automated Test Plans.
· Ability to perform Functional Testing & Regression Testing.
· Ability to create a Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
· Experience in Regression the existing test cases with the different kind of operating systems
· Should write DB queries and experience in data validations, conversations.
· Should be familiar with Agile and scrum process.
· Experience with Load and performance testing.
· Experience with .NET and Java applications is a plus.
· Ability to analyze the system to understand the implementation or the issue investigation.
· Nice to have any programming language knowledge (Java, .Net, VBA or VBScript).
Tools/software:SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Performance Tools, Basic Unix, debugging (WIN SCP), fiddler, MS Suite and any coding or automation knowledge.
Education: BE, BS or BA (or equivalent) within a technical or business field or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 2-3years software test experience