We are looking for QA Analyst for our client in Mooresville, NC
Job Title: QA Analyst
Job Location: Mooresville, NC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines
- Building an understanding of procedures, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives
- Collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; understanding priorities, deadlines, and expectations
- Communicating progress and information
- Identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible
- Supports the company's GQS (Global Quality Services) Framework with guidance from senior team members by applying an understanding of company software testing methodologies, quality standards, and internal and external controls;
- staying current on industry trends and practices;
- Promoting continuous improvement Supports the development of the software quality assurance (SQA) test strategy for assigned IT initiatives under the guidance of senior team members by assisting in the analysis of business and technology requirements to ensure testability and traceability.
- Identifying and reporting test defectsassisting in the verification of validated test data and environment requirements providing input into the alignment of test plans and timelines with project/program milestones
- building an understanding of the software defect life cycle;
- Identifying and escalating quality risks, issues, and conflicts throughout the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 2+ years experience in SQA, software testing or related field or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 1+ years as a Lowe's Associate SQA Analyst.
- Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) or American Society for Quality (ASQ) certification preferred.
- Institution of Electrical Engineering (IEEE), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), or Six Sigma certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization preferred.
- 2+ years of experienceworking with third party IT contractors.
- 2+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC) preferred.
- 2+ years of experience writing IT technical documentation preferred.