MemberSuite, Inc. is an enterprise Software Service (SaaS) company based in Atlanta, GA. With over 20 modules, our software powers the back office processes for more than 100 medium and large associations and non-profits, providing order processing, member self-service, and e-marketing. We believe firmly in the future of cloud computing and it’s inevitability; we believe every enterprise software market will be disrupted by a well architected, service-oriented, extensible SaaS solution, and the world’s market of 3.8 million non-profits are no exception. We believe in world domination – or go home.
As an early stage company, we hate bureaucracy and embrace new ideas and new ways of doing things. We are growing fast – 100% salesyear over year – and need energetic, high-powered QA engineers who are not afraid of a little challenge. Is that you? Then keep reading.
What we need:
We are looking for an extremely bright, experienced QA engineer that is self-driven and able to investigate products, environments and associated systems independently. Our product is extremely sophisticated, with a metadata layer allowing for customer-specific data schemas and custom objects, real-time object serialization and an SOA architecture that allows for deep integration/customer via the API. We need a quality assurance analyst that can help ensure consistent quality/performance of our product.
What you’ll bring:
- Natural curiosity, a desire to break things, and a distaste for software that doesn’t work
- Experience testing software delivered as a service
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, particularly Scrum
- Experience integrating automated testing into an environment relying heavily on Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment and related tools
- Experience working with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android and all browser flavors
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
It would be great if you bring:
- Experience with Jira
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, automation scripts, and doing risk analysis prior to product releases
- Experience with load testing and related tools
- Experience with any of the tools our engineering team uses:
o Microsoft technology stack (Windows / IIS / C# .NET / SQL Server)
o Selenium / Selenium Grid
o Octopus Deploy
What you’ll do:
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Log and track defects to ensure the quality of the product offerings.
- Perform UI testing in a SaaS environment on each release prior to deploying software into production.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.