As a part of the Cox Automotive family, Dealer.com helps automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. Our professionals - technologists, digital strategists, creative designers, customer support experts, and everything in between - deliver a comprehensive suite of digital marketing and operational technology and services to the majority of dealers in the US. We help dealerships optimize their business, and help shoppers to shop and buy the way they prefer, through our Dealertrack and Dealer.com-branded products.
Our Software Engineers:
Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. We're looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with intensity and creativity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry.
Risk-taking is encouraged here, and we reward great results. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathon groups to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you'll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a development team whose mission is to contribute to the continuous improvement of our product quality and process efficiency through the design, development, and implementation of automated testing and tooling solutions.
Technology we use:
- ?Consult with developers on software and system design in order to facilitate test automation.
- ?Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks
- ?Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
- ?Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of re-usable test code modules or functions.
- ?Design, develop and maintain supporting Engineering tools
- ?Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing.
- ?Train test automation engineers on proper development of automated tests
- ?Participate in design and code reviews associated with test automation development
- ?Work with remote teams to collaborate new projects, ideas and day to day tasks
- ?Other duties as required
- ?BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related degree (or equivalent experience)
- ?5+ years of experience in software automated testing and/or development preferred
What We Look For:
?Demonstrated programming abilities using Java is required
?Experience with design patterns and OO design as applied to test code and frameworks
?Agile software development processes, software QA and testing methodologies
?Experience with web application test automation tools such as Selenium or Protractor is desirable
?JUnit, TestNG, Spock or similar Java unit testing framework experience
?Knowledge or experience with Groovy is highly desirable
?Experience with test-driven, behavior-driven, or acceptance test-driven development is desirable
?Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Maven, and Jenkins is desirable
?Proficiency with database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
?The ability to troubleshoot and analyze; must be able to dig into issues and problems and escalate or solve them appropriately.
?Inclined to work as part of a highly motivated and innovative engineering team and contribute to the business, technical and operational goals of the company
?Excellent teamwork, time management, and communication skills are a must