About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Superion has an immediate need for Quality Assurance Specialists. The QA Specialist role is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced by our customers. This role also involves specifying required test data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Ability to gain and demonstrate understanding of Superion’s suite of software products
• Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications.
• Identify defects in software under development and work with development team to verify that defects are eliminated and tests are in place to verify and prevent.
• Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives.
• Provide detailed reporting of all test scripts, results, defects, and risks identified during testing of all assigned projects.
• Ability to deliver quality results on time, within scope and under pressure.
Other preferred experience, not required:
• Understanding of SDLC and testing methodologies knowledge; proficiency in identifying test scenarios and developing test cases.
• Understanding of the Agile Scrum environment/methodology
• Experience with MS Visual Studio Online (VSO)
• Experience designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites