As a QA Analyst, you will work in a cross-functional Product Team to ensure that iOS, Android, and web applications meet our high standards for quality. Along with advocating for this high standard, you will be responsible for identifying performance trends and risks within our products.
- Own quality assurance on a fast-paced product team
- Responsible for writing and executing test plans manually for our website and mobile apps
- Contribute to effort estimates during planning sessions
- Responsible for documenting issues using a bug-tracking system
- Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on quality trends
- Understand testing and manage releaseprocesses while improving and expanding our test coverage
- Triage bugs and identify risks
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Product Management teams to ensure releases go smoothly
- Manage part-time testers
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years working experience in software industry
- Experience in programming
- Experience testing iOS and Android native apps
- Experience with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking software
- Precision in isolating issues and identifying steps to reproduce
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude
- Excellent technical understanding, as well as the ability to learn new software
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to trade off getting tasks done with stepping back to see the big picture
- Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias
- Test automation experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
At GameChanger we are…
- We put our customers first, always asking, “Will this enhance their youth sports experience?”
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
- We celebrate and support our customers’ contributions to their communities.
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We do unglamorous work in service of the team.
- We set aggressive goals designed to drive meaningful change.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We entrust decisions to those best positioned to make them.
- We embrace individual responsibility and trust each other to deliver our best effort.
- We say “no” to valuable initiatives so we can concentrate resources on our most important work.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees.
- Awesome Ikea desks that will soon be traded in for contemporary furniture at our awesome new Tribeca digs.
- Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and 529 College Savings Plan
- Opportunities for equitycompensation
- Endless supply of health and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
- Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings
- Unlimited vacation policy