There’s no artificial hierarchy here, just a group of people actually getting things done. If you’re disciplined and willing to tackle things beyond the scope of this job description then the sky is the limit when it comes to your personal development.
The bottom line: we’re committed to learning, creating and adapting. How about you?
If you work at Blue Shell Games…
- Define test strategies, create and implement test plans, test cases, manual as well as automation testing for new web and mobile features.
- Work with customer support to understand common issues and incorporate them into new test scenarios.
- Demonstrate ownership of the development test cycle from inception to release and post-release.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Firm knowledge of QA processes and the ability to drive the pace of releases.
- Experience in iOS/Android testing and app store approval process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with writing clear technical documentation.
- 3+ years experience as a quality assurance professional, preferably in mobile gaming
- Game industry experience essential.