8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for QA Analyst ?for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: QA Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Supervise quality assurance staff in conducting product testing including documentation and reporting of results.
- Assure that all information products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Develop and implement programs and procedures to support quality assurance processes.
- Establish and communicate objectives, assess staff performance and make pay recommendations.
Impact & Influence:
- This position will interact on a consistent basis with: analyst and programmer personnel, project managers, database administrators, customers, departmental/IT leadership.
- This position will typically advise and counsel: analyst and programmer personnel, project managers, database administrators, customers, departmental/IT leadership.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Supervise Quality Assurance staff to include developing and communicating expectations, assessing performance and devising and monitoring development plans.
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs, processes and procedures for application to all internally and externally developed software.
- Adhere to established test methodologies consistent with unit standards and guidelines
- Investigate and if appropriate recommend new processes, software and/or systems to improve quality assurance processes.
- Assure that all anomalies are properly documented and referred to appropriate development resource for correction.
- Provide quality assurance consulting services to support functional and technical users.
- Produce well-structured, documented and maintainable test cases and/or scripts and identify expected results for manual and automated testing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Support software developers to implement QA procedures, tools and processes
Education, Specialized Knowledge And Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Degrees preferred: Master's
- Years of experiencerequired for this job: Eight years
- Years preferred: Eight years
Specialized Skills: Specialized Skills Required For This Job:
- Quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong organizational, written communications interpersonal, negotiation, supervisory and problem solving.
- Experience of implementing automated testing tools and associated processes for Functional and Unit Testing
- Experience in implementing a QA program in a small-mid size organization.
- Experience with functional automated testing tool, preferredexperience in Renorex
- Knowledge or experience in 508 compliance testing
- Knowledge or experience in web/mobile app security testing
Specialized Skills Preferred:
- Application of automated testing tools.