Python / Sybase Programmer
Our cliet is one of the top worldwide investment banks, currently hiring a Python/Sybase Programmer to join the Liquidity RiskTechnology team. This candidate will be expected to analyze cash or liquid assets required in regular and stressed scenarios, through sophisticated data modeling across the firm. Their system platform provides a competitive advantage in allowing Corporate Treasury to meet evolving regulatory reporting requirements, efficiently monitor and analyze liquidity risks, maximize firm funding strategy, as well as for Global Liquidity Product (GLP) trading desk to execute external facing liquidity management strategies.
- Assist to leverage the latest technology across the industry
- Use the latest technologies with expertise in liquidity risk, to deliver applications that are used across the Firm to assess and consider liquidity impact on our business. These applications include, for example, LCR, 5G, EBA, ALM,
- Directly interface with the Business and our Federation partners in Finance and Risk.
- 7+ years experience programming Java, Python and Perl
- Good user requirements analysis skills and the ability to build strong user relationships
- Comfortable with rapid development environment.
- Strong in application development concepts including distributed computing, design patterns, middleware, Framework development and performance optimization.