Python / OO Developers
These are not entry level roles. Applicants must have at least 1+ years of post graduate, US based professional development experience to be considered.
A leading institutional investment management firm is seeking 2 strong Python Developers. You will serve as a hands-on technologist focused on building software that implements real-time mathematical models using machine learning to trade.
No financial industry experiencerequired.
This role is open to OPT and H1B candidates. Ideally, strong Python experiencepreferred but also open to any strong Java or C++ Developer.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new features for the trading platform
- Implement trading for new strategies, markets, and asset classes
- Deploy, run, and oversee monitoring of the trading platform
- Maintain and extend a parallel, distributed computing environment
Who you are:
- Someone who truly loves coding - programming is not just a career, it's a passion
- Education and the acquiring of knowledge are top priorities
Your qualifications look like:
- Ideally - strong development experience with Python, C, Cython, NumPy, Pandas
- Must have experience with Twisted, Git, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Network programming (sockets)
- Experience with Linux/UNIX: command line tools, filesystems, signals, pipe
- Linux kernel experience is a big plus