As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you’ll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure.
You’ll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You’ll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your coworkers, as well as other teams in the network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms.
- Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
- Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructuretechnology.
- Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- 5+ years of Infrastructure Development experience.
- 3+ years of experience automating tasks and writing tools in a scriptinglanguage: Python required.
- 2+ years of experience with common networking technologies (i.e. IPv4, NAT, Firewalls).
- 3+ years of experience working with a configuration management tool (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack).
- 3+ years of experience working with a version control tool (i.e. Bitbucket, Github).
- 3+ years of experience working with a automation server (i.e. Jenkins).
- 2+ years of experience working with Framework Integration.
Req #: 180016104