Jersey City, NJ
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 172 days agoby Radhika Arora
Our client is one of the biggest North American banks and a multinational financial services company. They are currently searching for a developer strong in either Python or Go to join their operations in Jersey City, working on the next generation of Market Risk applications.
This is a greenfield project, with the end aim to develop, test and rollout the application to a number of shared devices.
· Participate in functional requirement development
· Produce clean, functional, and fast code to integrate into the application environment
· Document and track changes, suggest implementations and improvements where necessarity
· Developer user guide, unit testing and functional testing documentation
· Contribute to integration into the bank’s continuous integration system
· Build, deploy, and support end users on use.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or comparable
· A strong grasp of current IT trends and design standards
· Some exposure to Big Data is desired
· High Performance Computing experience is desired
· Previous experience in cloud development
· Experience with containers (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, or Nomad)
· Strong Databaseexperience, either relational format or JSON
· Previous experience with Algol Trading and Financial Risk is an advantage