What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with our badass development team to learn the development process.
- Create, implement and edit Django templates.
- Help setup and run projects in production environments.
- Write complex Django apps while maintaining a high level of unit test coverage to catch and prevent feature regressions.
- Support existing Python/Django code base.
- Other tasks as necessary.
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Knows the ‘D' is silent.
- Expertise in Python and Django. Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must have a smokin hot portfolio that includes building multiple websites, including those who have seen steady traffic.
- Super duper team player.
- Experience on a large projects with 2 or more other developers that required multiple web servers.
- Experience with Django 1.5 as well as MySQL backends.
- Knowledge of financial markets a plus.