Role: Python Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Type: Full Time
Must have skills
We are looking for an experienced IT configuration analyst to be part of a high-performing team, where innovation and collaboration are key. Our ideal candidate has experience configuring on a vendor-based enterprise workflow system. Experience configuring a vendor-based workflow system is required for this hands-on role
· Provide technical advice to senior IT management or project managers, assisting them with high level planning or issue resolution.
· Resolve complex software issues across multiple software applications and platforms.
· Lead development efforts, ensuring project requirements and timelines are met.
· Effectively communicates and documents the application architecture utilizing industry standards as part of a team.
· Execute unit/string testing; may lead creation of development unit/string test plans; Solid understanding of QA testing plans.
· Exhibit deep subject matter expertise with applicable IT systems within work group.
· In partnership with QA ensures that existing and proposed software applications meet IT standards, as well as business and customer requirements.
· Ensure quality and controls are in place, managing escalations, and developing and recommending solutions. Qualifications and Experience:
· 4+ years of application configuration on a vendor-based workflow system; Docupace experience is strongly preferred
· Proven experience configuring workflows, tasks, and processes on a workflow system is required
· Solid understanding of coding constructs like looping and data mapping is required
· Intermediate knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and XML is a preferred
· Experience working on large-scale internal software applications or related technologies
· Advanced understanding of SDLC processes
· A strong sense of teamwork and ability to advise on workflow configuration best practices
· Ability to function as a strategic partner within a team
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis or equivalent work experience