- Contribute to the design and development of python data workflow management platform
- Design and develop tools to wrangle data sets of small and large volumes of data into cleaned, normalized, and enriched datasets
- Build and enhance the company's Data Engineering codebase for added efficiency and capacity.
- Work on normalization and performance tuning analytics processes.
- You love building elegant solutions that scale.
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of quality backend production systems, specifically in python
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and find learning about the data fascinating
- You understand Server, Network, and Hosting Environments, RESTful and other common APIs, common data distribution and hosted storage solutions.
- Must Have:5+ years of full-time experience professional environment ? Software Development
- Expert in Python
- Experience with ETL and/or other Big Data processes.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Strong communications skills, interpersonal skills, and a sense of humor
- Data Skills: RDBMS SQL and NOSQL, structured and unstructured data, BigQuery
- Programming: Java; SQL; Python; XML; JSON
- Tools: Jupiter, C24, familiarity with ETL, CDC and workflow tools
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment, such as GCP or the AWS
- Experience with RESTful web services