A global financial firm is seeking a Python Developer to join their team in New York. You will be working within an Agile team, developing strategic risk management tools and maintaining existing code for the FX asset class. The code is written in Python leveraging an internally developed framework that supports an internal IDE for developers and offers various foundational components such as messaging, grid computing and true object oriented database for building high quality applications. You will be responsible for supporting modernagile software development methods.
- Development experience on Python (preferably) or on any other OO technology (e.g., Java, C#)
- Understanding of Fixed Income Products with respect to basic Position/Risk management and P&L attribution
- Follows clean code principles (e.g., test driven development)
- Experience of Agile methods
- Understanding of FX products (FX Spot, Forwards & Options) with respect to Position/Risk management and P&L attribution