Our client is a leading capital management company, well-known in the hedge fund market.
They are currently looking to add a full-time Python Developer to their team in New York.
The Python Developer’s primary responsibility will be to integrate the existing development team and providing new solutions across a range of business functions, including:
· Information management techniques (visualization and determining internal data solutions)
· Process improvement – automating internal function, enhancing the current suite of software solutions
· Information pipelining via developing web scraping solutions
· Developing risk models
The ideal candidate already has a background in enterprise software development and looks to solve high-level problems through the application of elegant code solutions.
This role requires at least 4years’ experienceworking within an enterprise environment – experienceworking withbanking or financial services software previously is a strong advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software development
· 4years’ experienceworking with Python in an enterprise environment
· Experience in the banking or financial sector is a strong advantage