Our client is a world wide media company, and they are currently hiring a Python Developer to join the Travel and Expense Engineering team.
This candidate will help build a new Travel and Expense system to replace the system that allows our employees to manage their business related expenses and reimbursements.
The system involves gathering data from various vendors like American Express, MasterCard, etc. and processing them to automate the expense filing based on rules and heuristics to make it easier for our employees to file their expenses.
- 3+ years of experience working extensively with either Python or PostgreSQL
- 3+ years of experienceworking with any relational database
- 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
- Ability to work with Product and Engineering teams and be able to influence the product/technical design and architecture
- Experience in all phases of Agile SDLC
- Experience with test-driven development. Unit Testing frameworks like unittest, autotest, py.test, etc.
- Travel to the office in Princeton, NJ frequently
- Experience in database design