Our client is a global Financial Firm that is seeking a Python Developer, this candidate will assist in full stack development with the front office users and interaction with interest rate derivative products from a pricing, risk and trade capture perspective.
This candidate must have strong Python Development experience, and experience platforms similar to Quartz like Athena and SecDB
- 7+ years strong Python experience (via object oriented implementation a plus)
- Responsible for mentoring junior team members
- Experience building scalable front office trading solutions (pricing, risk and/or trade capture)
- Experience with Athena and SecDB
- Working knowledge of Rates market and interest rate derivative products
- Knowledge of object oriented programming