The chosen candidate will work on a cross-market risk management and trading system that provides functionality for traders, salespeople and operations staff globally. The code is a combination of Python and C++.
The team is seeking a strong developer with experience delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controlled environment.
- Strong academic background in computer science, math or engineering
- Extensive professional expertise in financialengineering; preferably experienced in Python and front office risk management software
- Proactive, independent and a self-starter with strong communication skills and a desire to solve real world business problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate accurately, concisely and effectively in a global technology organization and with trading and sales personnel
- Prefer top-tier computer science/math/engineering universities
- Analytical/problem-solving skills is a must