A premier global finance firm is currently looking to hire a Python Developer to help with the design and implementation of a Controls Framework to measure the quality of the trade and position population in the Risk Management Platform.
- Design and test driven development of large, complex, business critical solutions.
- Support of existing functionality and enhancement to deliver new feature requests
- Automation of testing, continuous integration, and global application deployment
- Implementation of instrumentation and metrics gathering solutions for a data-driven approach to baselining operating performance parameters to help inform issues, trends, and architecture priorities
- Promotion of efficient and effective Agile development practices
- 5+ years of development experience
- Strong Python experience
- Finance experience is a must - ideally risk
- Experience with Agile development