We are looking for Python Developer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- We are in need of some python contractors (3 positions) to help us meet a deadline by March.
- The project will be working on cloud microservices and APIs to manage and operate on data/events for our AI driven cybersecurity product.
- At this point, just send any Python contractors you have that are able to work here at the Irvine office – send what you got.
- As long as they've worked on APIs, cloud microservices in an AWS environment, send them!
- Also, below is the job description but it is more of a loose description as we are only
- Our clien is looking for Python Developer to design, implement, test and optimize with a high degree of autonomy and an emphasis on tangible results.
- You'll be joining our cloud platform team and working on a massively scalable data-processing system that produces highly accurate results at exceptionally rapid rates.
- You'll also research new technologies to improve existing systems and design new ones, writing a lot of highly scalable code, harvesting data from different databases, API's and other sources of information, as well as work with distributed systems.
- If you love Python like a dog loves a bone and coding infrastructure on Linux is a walk in the park, or in the cloud, we want you on our team! Do good. Make a difference.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop high scalable RESTful APIs
- Provide expertise on reliability and performance challenges that you've conquered in the past
- Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
- Have an allergic reaction to the words "defer" and "works on my machine"
- Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 3 to 5 years of software development experience on a Unix-like system
- Mastery of Python for application and infrastructure development
- SDLC, source control, unit testing, agile development methodologies
- A passion for what you do
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND:
Must have skills: