Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
- Substantial programming experience in PYTHON
- Experience with Athena, secDB, Beacon
- Capital markets product experience
- Capital markets risk management experience is a PLUS, not required
- The desire to work in a test driven software development environment that relies on iterative feedback
- An overwhelming urge to solve complex problems without being told to do so
- Exceptional knowledge of computer science data structures