• Minimum 10+ years of experience with 4+ years of experience in Big Data with Spark Processing .
• Develop Analytics Application in Big Data Environment using Spark.
• Participate in all phases of Application Development Life Cycle
• Design Data Pipeline and Automate Data Ingestion & Data Processing
• Proven experience in handling Terabyte and Petabyte of Data for Large Enterprises.
• Experience in Cloudera Hadoop Eco System.
• Expertise in Spark Framework using Python/Scala
• Apply Spark Processing framework and performance tuning using Python or Scala
• Assist Data Scientist team and Business Users for Machine Learning Model Building and validation.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and workflow
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
1) Years of experience required for position 10 + Years
2) Location for the position Irving, TX
Valid through: 11/9/2020