As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Salesforce SalesCloud
- Mulesoft - Anypoint Platform
- Microsoft Azure Integration Services
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success working in a software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Demonstrating a proven understanding of the SDLC development methodology (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum);
- Demonstrating business requirements understanding and translating them into the appropriate deliverables;
- Working on software development projects, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions;
- Applying analytical skills to determine business value and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
- Conducting requirements elicitation, validation and analysis meetings with the business stakeholders; perform Fit/Gap analysis; support testing activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or projects assigned;
- Providing technical guidance to support Integration Partners including: The review and assessment of SOQL and assisting on data model queries;
- Responding to critical production operational issues and follow up with application/ technical team for resolution;
- Contributing to root cause analysis for integration issues;
- Troubleshooting issues related to user access, configuration issues etc;
- Demonstrating analysis of transactional data to provide insight on performance on potential issues;
- Demonstrating formulaic logic including MS Excel, if statements, vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables etc.;
- Demonstrating Analytical and problem solving skills and accomplishments;
- Writing structured query language;
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of relational database concepts;
- Being skilled at working with large data sets, quickly resolving data-related issues;
- Being an analytical and detail oriented individual that enjoys working with data solutions;
- Using data manipulation with tools like MS Excel, MS Access, BI tools, etc.;
- Exhibiting knowledge of integration services and workflows;
- Demonstrating ability to quickly comprehend complex data;
- Understanding of company IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance, enterprise architecture;
- Having thorough communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences; and,
- Highlighting skills for communicating and managing issues with technical teams in a production environment.