US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized Visa.
You are responsible for
- Lead downstream product marketing activities to ensure excellence in new product introductions, competitive analysis, product promotion and pricing, sales support and programs and marketing activities for assigned product line
- Plan and execute all new product line extensions and/or introductions
- Provide all required post-market sales support, including development of marketing, sales and tradeshow collateral
- Interface with education and training department to develop high quality sales training materials and programs
- Align with sales and tradeshow team to develop and execute trade show strategy and plans
- Drive US product messaging, demand and inventory management activities
- Cultivate, foster and build key customer and sales relationships
- Be the go-to product expert for the US sales and field support team
- Create new and innovative communication, marketing and sales support activities and materials
- Support Marketing Director in development of 5-year strategic plan and product roadmap for respective product line
- Build a great culture that drives for responsiveness, high level sales engagement and world class marketing materials
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive efficiency in all downstream marketing activities
- Identify best practices and need for sales and marketing programs and processes and be the product champion for helping drive sales team buy in and partnership
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- MBA or other advanced degreepreferred
- Knowledge of regulated medical products industry required
- Minimum 4+ years of medical device commercial experience
- Peripheral interventional experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate success launching new products, marketing programs and technologies into the US market
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video