Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns ? all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r? Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).
You are a software craftsman with a passion to define and build useful SDKs for use by app developers and to help integrate application interactions into a larger platform. You have experience in iOS/Android development, have a passion to build out large scale highly efficient systems and want to build out the new app centric line of marketing products.
We are a group of passionate engineers in love with technology working for a software company in the fast paced mobile arena. Culture is king for us. We focus on collaboration and constant improvement with our products and ourselves. We practice agile software development. We care about the software that we develop and strive to have the biggest business impact we can with our work. We set time aside for personal projects with our ?Days of Impact?. We hacked up a robotic pigeon-shooting owl. We have ?summer hours?, a pool/Foosball/Ping-Pong table, a balcony, a hot tub time machine, free pop and good beer on tap. This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Work as a member of the push and app development team to write quality software and unit tests
- Provide guidance and Innovative leadership to the team regarding the technological advances & capabilities of the iOS and Android platforms
- Design and Implement Vibes SDKs for integrated use by our customer apps
- Build example iOS/Android apps for testing, demo and validation purposes
- Writes customer facing technical documentation and testing tools for app SDK implementation
- Collaborate Product/UX team to take app feature concepts and enable them via SDK
- Work closely with Vibes Platform development teams to enhance push/app related features
- Learning from and sharing best practices and new approaches with your peers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Software Engineer with a background in iOS/Android development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with dynamic languages (Ruby/Python/Perl) preferred
- REST API design experiencepreferred
- Agile, Iterative, and Test Driven thinker
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and try new things
- Self motivated and ability to drive concepts to delivery
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply to this position.