Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Pursuit Program Engineer (PPE) to support Platform Systems proposal development as well as customer shaping. Platform Systems is targeting key proposals in the command and control and mission planning for Unmanned Vehicles. The Pursuit PE is responsible for leading engineering tasks during the business capture phases (IPDS Gates 2 through Gate4). The Pursuit PE is the Engineering point of contact for both the Proposal and Capture Managers as well as the point of contact for all for all engineering discipline stakeholders for the pursuit.
Pursuit PE responsibilities:
- Manage proposal staffing, budget and schedule for Engineering tasks
- Lead Allocation of Price to Win to Engineering disciplines
- Prepare and Conduct Engineering Bid Reviews (EBRs)
- Work closely with functional disciplines on proposal staffing
- Support Blue Team 1 &2 Technical Solution review
- Basis Of Estimate (BOE) oversight regarding cost solution
- Oversight of the Technical Management Volume of proposal
- Engineering Process Compliance tailoring (EPIC)
- Risk and Opportunities and Assumption management
- Technical Subcontract Management (TSM) oversight (e.g. SSOWs)
- B.S./B.A and at least 10 years’ experience as a Program Manager, Program Engineer, and/or as an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead on a major program.
- Must hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance.
- Strong knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines with a strong focus on Large Scale Software Development, Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- Extensive experience in the proposal/capture process, specifically IPDS Gates 2-4
- Extensive program execution experience on medium to large system development
- Strong Executive level communication skills.
- Experience with suppliers in technical and/or programmatic oversight role.
- Experience in all phases of development program lifecycle.
- Significant experience in Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Experience with emerging SW methodologies, including agile methods and the incorporation of tools and principles (i.e. continuous integration) to reduce defects, increase software productivity, and improve maintainability.
- Platform Systems domain experience with unmanned vehicle command and control or mission planning.
- Program Management Certification (Level 5)
- Lead Program Engineer Certification (or ability to achieve in 9 months)
- Certified Technical Subcontract Manager (TSM)
- Previous experience with software and hardware integration
- Team building and motivational skills
- R6 Sigma Specialist Qualified
- Agile Certifications (Scrum Master, SPC, SAFe)
- Strong customer communication skills
- DoD TS/SCI clearance preferred
Required Education (including Major):
- B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience). Preference for a Master’s degree.