- Develop and utilize material demand forecast models.
- Manage inventory levels of key components and raw materials.
- Establishing procurement order streams to match supply with demand on a JIT basis.
- Managing vendors to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance.
- Develop and utilize metrics to measure operational readiness and non-inventory performance.
- Source and negotiate procurement agreements.
- Administer and manage local/national contracts for supplies and service.
- Resolving payment issues with vendors and accounts payable.
- Partnering with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions.
- Help manage and control Fixed Costs of material inventory.
- Develop and implement plans to achieve annual fixed and supply costs savings.
- Interface with other FC PMM’s to implement best practices and consistency between buildings.
- Help coordinate and establish required legal documentation for vendor contracts.
- Complete material cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory levels.
- Search for alternative material sources and new products with product development efforts.
- Issue appropriate Purchase Orders.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 4+ years business experience.
- 4+ years in managing or holding position of responsibility related to purchasing, logistics or materials management. 3+ years in a manufacturing or plant location is desired.
- Experience using purchasing, scheduling, or inventory control systems preferred.
- Negotiation experience with local/national contracts for supplies and service.
- MRO/MRP purchasing experience a plus.
- Experience in Just in Time Inventory Management.
- Process improvement experience.
- Experience in advanced ERP.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs.
Job ID: 115707