Well know consumer products company company needs:
Purchasing Manager, Executive Assistant
The Purchasing Manager provides all necessary Purchasing and Administrative support to effectively manage business purchasing operation. The ability to function effectively within a fluid corporate structure is critical. The candidate has to possess superior communication skills and will interface with individuals at all levels, with limited supervision. The Purchasing Manager must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to successfully achieve company objectives within the required timelines.
Executive assistant responsibilities:
- Travel arrangements
- keep calendar
- personal assistant for the CEO, VP, and the VP of Operations
- keeping all staff in check and follow up
Purchase Manager Responsibilities:
- MUST be highly organized
- inventory coordiations
- reach out to vendors
- follow up on open orders
- purchase orders
- sales questions
- follow up on all issues
- Manage overall purchase activities, sourcing, coordination and evaluation of procurement for the company.
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value. Develop, formalize and document best practice procurement processes
- Negotiate and preparation of contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service. Complete credit applications to facilitate account setup Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts and renegotiate payment terms
- Work closely across all departments to understand projects and raw material concerns; and co-ordinate the timely procurement and delivery of goods and services to meet the organization?s requirements.
- Work closely with the finance teams to request appropriate funding for capital expenditures and advance vendor payments
- Resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
- Facilitate vendor selection based on volumes needed and GMP standards.
- Provide periodic reporting on purchase, controls and processes.
- Performs other projects as assigned
- Complies with all company policies and standards
- Bachelor?s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related area is preferred.
- 6 -8years or more work experience in a purchasing / procurement function, ideally in the Life Sciences field.l
- Experience with FDA Import/Export requirements for materials preferred
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Work autonomously in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Issuing Purchase Orders to vendors
- Analyzing past purchases
- Ability to communicate effectively with persuasive communication skills: verbally, written and sometimes within presentation skills.
- Start date effective ASAP.
- Must be able to get to work when scheduled.
- Must have BA/BS degree
- Must be fluent in English
BASE SALRY to 90K
401K, profit sharing, health benefits
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP!