$110K — $130K
Our Client is a brand leader in the consumer goods industry and looking for an experienced leader of people and outcomes. Consumer goods background is strongly preferred and furniture experience, a plus. Domestic and international purchasing experience is needed. Ideal candidates will have alignment with the following company values and guiding principles.
PEOPLE FIRST: We believe the potential of our Company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imagination. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates, and recognizes high performance.
CUSTOMERS: We are here to please our customers - without them, nothing else matters.
QUALITY: We take pride in everything we do. From our people to our products, and in our relationships with business partners and our community, quality is our signature.
SHAREHOLDERS: We are committed to providing a superior return to our shareholders. It is everyone's job.
INTEGRITY: We do business with the highest level of integrity. Every day, in everything we do.
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY: We will build sustainability into every corner of our enterprise so that our continued financial success will enhance the lives of our many stakeholders, the communities where we have a business presence and the natural environment upon which we rely.
The Purchasing Manager is a seasoned professional with a track record of success in a fast-paced manufacturing environment including developing people, safety performance, managing change, cost improvements and developing and sustaining effective vendor relationships. This position oversees the management of purchasing functions and directs activities so that approved products are shipped on-schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
· 7-10 years successful experience leading a large operations organization
· Demonstrated success in the management of people and strong leadership traits.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities; problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
· Proficient in WMS systems and how they relate to inventory control and accuracy.
· Demonstrated success in the management of third-party providers in the areas of warehouse operations, value added services and transportation.
· Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $110,000 - $125,000 Base Salary + Annual Bonus up to 15% of Salary
Benefits: Health Benefits/PTO/401k
Schedule: M-F + Overtime, as needed
Work Remotely: No
Valid through: 12/16/2020