What You'll Get to Do:
Research purchasing requirements for Task Order/ customer requirements. Prepare portfolio reports and propose cost saving initiatives within product range. Forecast levels of demand for products and consistently check on product stock levels.
More About the Role:
- Identifies, tests, and recommends new products within product range.
- Serves as the liaison between suppliers, manufacturers, purchasing managers, and other internal stakeholders.
- Conducts research to determine the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules, and quality.
- Understanding of Army procurement processes including IT (CHESS) and ability to coordinate directly with requiring organization as necessary.
- Prepares market analysis of competitor products, pricing, promotions, packaging, trends, loyalty programs, and marketing initiatives.
- Prepares detailed narrative to justify purch