Position Title: Purchasing/Acquisition/Procurement Specialist
Position Number: 284928
Location: Mossville, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving, MS Access, VISIO, Procurement
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
* The primary role is to request quotes, prepare purchase requisitions, reconcile invoices, and generate reports.
* Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
* Process received goods and assign asset tags.
* Assist engineering personnel with software installations.
* Monitor software license allocation and usage and generate related reports.
Additional Job Details:
* This position will cover for the other parts procurement role as needed also
Position's Contributions to Work Group:
* This position contributes to the efficiency of the client engineering community by procuring tools and materials required for research and development activities.
* Interfacing with suppliers to request quotes and monitor status of orders.
* Creating and submitting purchase requisitions.
* Receiving materials, applying identifiers to assets, reconciling invoices, and assisting engineering personnel with orders and software installations.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a technical or financial discipline.
* 1-3 years* experience
Critical Technical Skills:
* Intermediate to advanced skill in use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email systems is required.
* Experience with purchasing systems, Microsoft Access and Visio is preferred.
Soft Skills Required:
* Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative work style and ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment are required.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)