We are currently recruiting a BC/BE pulmonologist for our pulmonary and sleep medicine group in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Busy private practice with 5 pulmonologists, hiring due to the retirement of a tenured partner
- Inpatient consults 2 days/week, no ICU coverage--opportunities to moonlight in the ICU if inclined
- Full-time or part-time scheduling flexibility
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, including early partnership
- Practice located in Kensington and Gaithersburg, MD
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Kensington and Gaithersburg are located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Gaithersburg is regarded as one of America's leading small cities to live, work, and play.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.