NVRH is a 25-bed Critical Access hospital with a thriving Pulmonology department. We offer a COPD Program, Pulmonary Rehab, a full-service Respiratory Care Department, and an established Sleep Clinic. Brand new Servo ventilator and several portable LTV ventilators for our 4 bed ICU! Hospitalists admit all patient with Critical Care consults as needed.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Earned Time Days, CME days and Reimbursement, Student Loan Reimbursement, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within a rural community.
- Great Place to Work! "Our medical practice has an amazing team of Providers, Nurses and Support staff that go above and beyond their daily duties. It's a joy going to work every day knowing that everyone is making the patient the main focus. I always feel appreciated by the whole medical team. They also offer good medical benefits and earned time which is a plus." Employee review on Glassdoor.com
- New physicians have excellent support; with a 24/7 Emergency Department, Hospitalist programs and a nearby tertiary center.
- The Area: NVRH is located in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom – a region known for rural charm, unspoiled beauty and four season recreational activities. St. Johnsbury is a quaint town with excellent public and private schools, with superb skiing and 100 miles of "Kingdom Trails" mountain biking nearby.
- Provide the full scope of duties which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- As a member of the NVRH team, the physician is expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals and objectives of NVRH and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all NVRH policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Bronchoscopy procedures are expected to be available, including EBUS and NAV bronchoscopy.
- Current Vermont Medical License & DEA certificate.
- Insurability (malpractice).