Camp Hill, PA
Not Specified years
Posted 270 days ago
Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare,
A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Geisinger Holy Spirit is seeking a board certified/board eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our intensivist team at Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital, located in Camp Hill, PA. Our established Intensivist Program incorporates an innovative provider model to ensure the highest level of patient care in our MSICU and CVICU.
Geisinger offers an ideal work-life balance, including the following benefits:
· Work with a team of 2 full-time Intensivists and 4 full-time PA-Cs
· Week on/week off block scheduling with flexibility
· Round-the-clock, dedicated critical care-trained physician assistants always on service with attending physician
· Medical management of two units with an average daily census of 10 patients
· Full complement of specialty services, including 24-hour anesthesia support
· Resident and student training opportunities
· Generous paid vacation and CME benefits
Conveniently located in south central Pennsylvania, we boast a region rich in history, culture and entertainment. The area provides excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, and an extensive range of recreational activities, including AA professional baseball and hockey teams,
Hersheypark and Hershey’s Chocolate World, and the Gettysburg Battlefields. Enjoy living in the State Capital Region and within driving distance to major cities including Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York, Pittsburgh, and the Jersey Shore!.