Our vibrant practice near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is made up of five other pulmonary/critical care physicians who provide stellar office-based outpatient pulmonary and sleep medicine, hospital consultation, diagnostic bronchoscopy, navigational bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound, and critical care services.
- Milwaukee area hospital is looking for an additional critical care physician
- Daytime schedule with a blend of outpatient pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Some sleep and/or palliative care available for those interested
- Average inpatient ICU census of about 15 patients per day
- Generous compensation package includes competitive salary, start bonus, and relocation assistance
- Optional loan repayment arrangements
- Full employed benefits package including occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Live in a suburban community located less than 20 miles to the shores of Lake Michigan
- Milwaukee metro area population of over 1.5 million
- Numerous options for fine dining and ethnic food selection
- Exceptional educational opportunities are available with superior public schools as well as one of the best private school systems in the nation
- Over 140 parks with over 15,000 acres—many designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, who designed NYC’s Central Park
- 65 miles of bicycle lanes and trails
- Home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers
- Easy access to General Mitchell International Airport