This digital media agency is actively looking for Publisher Account Manager to work with publisher and data supply partners that are part of the audience data marketplace. Fundamentally, the objective is to ingest or onboard newly signed partners and then build those partner relationships, enhance the data we collect as a result of those partnerships and deliver increasing value back to those partners in return. You will have an opinion and position on what type of data we should acquire and how to ensure our relationships with our partners are mutually beneficial.
You will collaborate with a group of analytically minded and creative co-workers and partners who are all passionate about digital media. As the global leader for local audience data with 3.5 billion unique profiles in the Americas, Europe and APAC, this digital media agency provides marketers with the data they need to reach the right online audiences and cut waste whilst enabling publishers to learn about and monetize their audiences more widely.
We foster an open, cooperative, welcoming and comradely environment. Opinions and ideas are not only welcome, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Manage the publisher/data provider implementation process, liaising with our data operations team and the publisher to see this through to effective completion
- Schedule training with supply partners for internal staff
- Be the day to day contact and face for the publishers and data providers
- Provide monthly reporting and insights to publishers
- Work with publishers and data providers to help them increase and improve the data they supply us, and generate increasing revenues as a result
- Sense and quality check potential new publishers/suppliers in terms of the data type and quality they might be able to supply
- Monitor data supply volumes and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Report to and work closely with Director, Data Supply to assist in the process of acquiring new suppliers, especially in terms of implementation and technical process advice and support
- Conduct periodic business reviews with publishers/suppliers
- Keep abreast of current events, media trends, and any industry trends that impact client business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of digital media experience, preferably at a publisher, ad network, SSP or sales house
- Understanding of digital and programmatic advertising
- Strong technical understanding of and direct operational experience with ad serving, tag implementation, etc
- Experienceworking withother publisher technologies, including but not limited to site optimization tools, web analytics and CRM systems preferred
- Strong understanding of audience data products
- Consultative account management experience with multiple levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and proactively manage multiple competing priorities
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools for reporting and analysis
- Strong technical/analytical aptitude
- Commitment to customer focused work and ability to work independently
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment