Our client is recognised within the top five fastest growing private software companies in the world. With over $400M in funding, a valuation over $2B and a planned IPO for 2020 they have a solution that is 200% faster than their competitors and why they have been recognised as market leaders in several of the markets they operate in. In addition to their outstanding technology and impressive levels of funding they have also been recognised for their unique and unrivalled company culture having won a number of international accolades including ‘Top Company Culture’ and ‘Top Company Diversity’.
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing new business opportunities in large/strategic accounts with the DOJ including FBI, DEA and US Courts
- Ensure the successful roll out and adoption of products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities.
- Generate qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic channel partners in exceeding quota.
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical support staff
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience selling into Federal DOJ accounts with a comprehensive understanding of the DOJ divisions including FBI, DEA, Courts and associated business processes.
- New Business Hunter - leading the deal
- 5+ years successful quota attainment
- Very motivated and goal-oriented
- Preferred experience with SaaS Solutions, Open Source, DevOps / SecOps, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management