- Manages the operational business relationship of mid- size to large domestic accounts; serves on account team.
- Conducts and reviews highly complex operational analysis.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of medium to high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of medium complexity to internal clients at peer levels and above.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; supports the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience supporting large accounts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as otherlanguages as required.
- Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
Job ID 3016309