As a Manager for the WWPS Functional Business Operations team, you will be responsible for managing a team that leads the formalization of the financial and business reporting for the Professional Services, International Expansion, Technical Business Development, Lead Development, Partner Programs, and Capture & Proposal teams within WWPS. The Functional Business Operations manager will work in coordination with the functional business operations leads and the teams they support, along with account teams, service teams, corporate finance, and Worldwide Sales Operations. The functional business operations leads will help author strategic narratives, lead the formulation of Quarterly Business Reviews, and evaluate and recommend new ways of managing business operations that can help accelerate AWS growth.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities of the team include, but are not limited to:
· Manage all aspects of Public Sector reporting and analysis for their respective functional teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting
· Development of metrics and reports to manage business pipeline and attainment against goals.
· Development of performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior leaders and WWPS leadership team in order to drive and manage the business
· Help author narratives and lead the creation of Quarterly Business Reviews
· Coordinate with corporate teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
· Headcount tracking and management
· Help WWPS Operations balance short term tactical goals with long term strategies
· B.S. or M.S. Degree in Finance, Business
· 10 + years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale Global Sales Organization
· 10 + years of program/project management experience
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience building/growing a Professional Services business/sales operations team
· Experience supporting public sector sales, capture, proposal, and partner teams
· Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience with operational discipline and history of establishing robust operational cadence and reporting mechanisms
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Experience supporting international public sector teams
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Experience working with or selling to education, government and nonprofit institutions
· Knowledge of AWS services and cloud computing
· Experience with a wide range of business intelligence software
· SQL, Tableau, and BI tool experience.
Job ID: 603801