Public Sector: Federal, State and local governments, Education, Aerospace and Defense
A day in the life of a Public Sector Channel Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the SVP of Public Sector and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- The Collibra Business Development point of contact for the field sales team in Public Sector - developing internal relationships with the field sales and pre-sales teams, facilitating relationships between the sales team and resellers/SIs/technology partners in region, and supporting partner activities that identify new business, expand existing business or supports renewals of existing customers.
- Collibra point of contact for reseller, distributors and SIs in the region - helping to develop our relationships across existing SIs as well as identifying and prioritizing SI's across your territory.
- Developing a deep understanding of your business strategy and defining specific Collibra growth initiatives that allow us to drive greater mindshare with these partners.
- Increasing sales through these partners by identifying target accounts, joint account mapping, account planning, QBR's, defining and positioning our solutions, joint pipeline reviews and forecasting.
- Leveraging your relationships within these partners to further expand our executive level engagement, aligning these senior stakeholders to Collibra’s senior leadership teams across the regions.
- Supporting sales activities, webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations and developing contract vehicles with our partner ecosystem.
- Reporting results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- Travelling within your region to support and develop your partners.
- Traveling on a limited basis within the US and potentially globally for Collibra organization activities.
- Who You Are…Experienced. You have 15 plus years of software, Public Sector channel sales experience, and have a proven track record in successfully managing, developing, recruiting and onboarding Partners. Ideally, you also have some direct solution sales or consulting experience.
- Performer. Significant experience in driving sales with partners, enabling partners for success and successful customer adoption of SaaS solutions.
- Domain Expertise in Public Sector. Prior experience with SaaS solutions in data governance, data management, analytics or business intelligence preferred.
- Relationship Builder. History of building collaborative relationships with partners; ability to grow existing relationships and build new ones.
- Self-Starter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful; ability to drive key initiatives internally or externally.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: driver of key initiatives and motivator of people especially cross-functionally
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say, and more importantly how to say. You're comfortable talking across all levels of an organization and are able to influence executive stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve goals. Comfortable presenting to partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Energetic and Collaborative. Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to your partner, Collibra and customer relationships. You easily work across sales, technical and business teams.
- You're a Recruiter! Collibra hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board, to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.