The Public Sector Campaign Manager will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of Federal, State & Local marketing campaigns.
Campaigns would be executed across digital and non-digitalchannels including email, webinars, content syndication, social media, and trade shows (virtual for now).
Experience in the federal/ public sector space is a requirement.
- Work cross-functionally with various partners in the AMER Marketing team to develop and execute demand gen campaigns utilizing a variety of tactics: email, outbound tactics, webinars, paid social, digital, content syndication, video
- Partner with sales, partner marketing, product marketing, creative, and marketing operations to ensure successful execution of plans
- Collaborate with content marketing manager to develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, paid social, event messaging, online and offline campaigns
- Partner with the Public Sector sales team to create strategies for messaging that can be customized and personalized for sales outreach and facilitate feedback on lead conversion, client insights, and campaign success and lead follow-up plans
- Embrace a data driven approach to everything; track, measure, and analyze all marketing activity performance
- Consistently test and enhance lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization
- Coordinate with Campaigns Associate to track budget and program results, uncover insights for improvement, efficiencies, and provide consistent communication and reporting for all campaign activities.
- 5+ years of experience running omnichannel marketing campaigns. Software space preferred.
- Experience marketing to the US Public Sector
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital and offline marketing channels including, but not limited to email, paid social, content syndication, direct mail
- Experience writing and creating supporting campaign assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to drive goals
- Experience developing and optimizing marketing programs
- Experience managing projects to ensure timely execution!
- Experience managing budget, including allocation and optimization!
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, marketing operations tools and standard methodologies
- Excellent communication, presentation, & project management skills.