Public Relations & Social Media Manager
Menlo Park, CA, USA
We're an exciting start-up company built by validated serial entrepreneurs who've started several other very profitable endeavors. Our newest company is building a crypto-currency platform based on an open-source third generation block-chain. Our team goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for end-users while empowering people to do right things.
The WON LLC is seeking a PR professional to manage and support its Public Relations and Social Media strategy and its execution.
Job responsibilities include:
- Write and edit press releases and pitch them to industry reporters and trade press contacts
- Write and edit articles and biographies for industry newsletters and publications
- Coordinate with WON LLC principals and marketing team on editorial strategy, media pitches and social mediacampaigns
- Creatively imagine and develop ideas to pitch to principals/marketing team for media
- Generate PR progress and clippings reports for principals and marketing team.
- Create and manage social mediaschedules, posts and engagements
- Maintain public relations and social media calendars for principals and marketing team, and provide updates
- Maintain a database of editors and publications working with Muck Rack.
- Be a self-starter, highly organized, motivated team player
- Exceptional writing skills
- 1-3 years experience in public relations and social media management
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and problem solve
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Social Media
- Experience in the cryptocurrency, block chain and games a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Public Relations: 1-3 years (Preferred)