Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreakingtechnologiesthat enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Xilinx is looking to build out a world-class communications team.
We are seeking only the best and brightest PR, AR and communications talent to join an elite squad made up of the best minds in marketing to put Xilinx on the map.
In this role, you will be one of the first to help shape the team and tone of the newly formed communications department and get in on the ground floor of telling one of the most interesting and untold stories in technology today.
We are looking for experts in semiconductor industry analyst relations, auto communications, data center communications, artificial intelligence/machine learning communications, wired/wireless networking and 5G communications, and corporate communications.
- Design and execute successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Execute public relationscampaigns which may include, but, not limited to:
- launch releaseschedules;
- project management;
- email marketing;
- social media;
- events/webinars; and,
- create marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- 12+ years of recent and relevant experience
- Proven experience in ability to network across different groups in an organization
- Possess existing media and influencer relationships
- Must thrive in a start-up environment
- Looking to grow in a fast-paced environment, while bringing new ideas to the table
- Ability to work quickly, excel under pressure, determine what is/is not news worthy
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and announcements
- Ability to quickly and easily gauge what will and will not move the needed
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, SharePoint and Visio (must be comfortable using these applications day-to-day)
Experience in semiconductors and/or embedded technologies