We're looking for a creative/results-oriented Senior Account Executive with Consumer experience, to join our team in one of our MA offices. Here's the mix of what you'll be doing day to day:
- Providing high-quality client counsel to clients on all aspects of PR/social media program, writes and implements quarterly plans and/or plans centered on key events and participates in developing key messages and client positioning
- Working closely with senior management to provide strategic direction and insight related to account activities
- Recommending and executing on media strategies that generate coverage; builds and nurtures strong relationships with media contacts
- Experience working with influencers and managing influencer campaigns – everything from influencer research, contracting, reviewing content and working with platforms like CreatorIQ.
- Delivering high-quality writing in the of form pitches, press releases, bylines, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Demonstrating ownership to train and mentor junior team members and new hires
- Participating in new business activity, playing a significant role in providing research, media playbooks, creative ideas and competently presenting in new business meetings
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 5+ years of post-college PR agency experience working with consumer and consumer tech, healthcare and professional services experience a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail