Check Point is looking for a motivated PR Manager with a strong mix of B2B experience that includes a history of implementing communications initiatives, such as product launches and thought leadership programs.
The candidate should have the ability to establish stellar press relationships, and be able to write for a variety of traditional PR, editorial and social mediachannels. We’re looking for a natural storyteller who can create dynamic content. The role reports to the Head of Global Corporate Communications and works directly with the company’s executive team, marketing group, and international communications teams.
To be successful, the candidate must be capable of managing multiple PR agency relationships, have excellent writing skills and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment. The ability to manage to strong results and good existing press relationships is also critical.
Journalism or PR agency experience is a huge plus!
- Manage and execute global product PR program. This includes supporting major product launches, key product reviews, thought leadership and managing proactive and reactive press opportunities.
- Work with international marketing and PR teams to drive global and consistent product messaging across multiple countries and communications platforms.
- 3 - 8years of public relations and/or corporate communications experience. Public relations agency experience is required.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic communications plans.
- Experience in a global role managing multiple agencies and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Driven, self-starter able to execute goals regardless of obstacles.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of the security/ enterprise technology industry is preferred.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field.