If you’ve held a Comms or PR role in an agency environment, or if you have experience working with advertising and ad-tech clients in a PR agency—then we want to talk to you. It’s great if you have experience writing for reputation management. It’s even better if you’ve got a deep knowledge of industry events, trade publications, and key reporters.
Lastly, you’re a very important member of a small Marketing group that sits within the Critical Mass Business Development and Marketing and Communications team. The marketing group is responsible for growing Critical Mass’s presence in the marketplace by finding creative and provocative ways to tell Critical Mass’s brand story.
- Lead all Communication and Public Relations for the agency
- Help establish and maintain a thought leadership content hub with op-eds, research articles, white papers and video segments
- Manage the development of PR collateral including press releases, bios, and executive briefing books
- Keep track of media placements and develop and maintain a format for regularly reporting results to agency executives
- Work with North American & international offices to ensure consistency of communication and global message
- Work in partnership with the Business Development Marketing and Communications (BDMC) team to ensure alignment of marketing activity and prospecting efforts
- 5+ years of experience in the area of marketing/PR/Journalism
- Relationships with editors or journalists in key trade publications (e.g., Adweek, Ad Age, the Drum, FastCo, Campaign, etc.)
- A keen sense of trends in the industry and experience packaging up work and news for pitching to the trades
- A strategic mindset and an ability to execute both short-term and long-term initiatives
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of energy, accuracy and positive attitude
- A detail-oriented and organized way of working
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Great relationship-building skills and experience dealing with people from all levels and departments