$80K — $100K *
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing nursing services in community settings
- Applying knowledge, skills and abilities to promote health
- Collaborating with community resources and interdisciplinary teams
- Implementing and evaluating health services
- Immunizing children and adults against vaccine preventable diseases
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing including public health nursing component.
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Six (6) months recent, relevant Public Health nursing experience or one years’ recent nursing experience in Maternal/Infant/Child or successfully meets FH New Grad requirements with successful completion of final practicum/Co-op in Public Health
Valid through: 3/26/2021
$80K — $100K
4 days ago