$80K — $100K *
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry’s first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If this mission sounds like it would get your blood pumping, then we should talk. We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and “do” vs. “direct”. Our hope is that speaks to you!
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Ntirety is seeking a Public Cloud Engineer to serve as an instrumental team member in building and offering managed solutions within AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft Azure. As a Public Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for working directly with customers as well as our product management and automation teams to design, architect, and build Ntirety’s Public Cloud practice which includes managed services on IaaS and building HIPAA/PCI compliant solutions.
You will own driving and ensuring best practices and automation are implemented for all solutions delivered and will serve as one of Ntirety’s Subject Matter Expert for Public Cloud and will be leaned upon heavily to launch one of our highest strategic priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Architect, document, and build reference architectures for AWS/Azure compliant solutions
· Engage directly with customers to tailor scalable solutions meeting their current and future needs
· Client-facing communication and support of Public Cloud customers proving industry-leading support
· Employ automation, utilizing DevOps best practices and templates, to ensure repeatable deployments
· Design hybrid, private network connections between specific cloud regions and Ntirety datacenters inclusive of Public Cloud DirectConnect
· Assist with customer engagements, building customer solutions while leveraging automation for efficiency and scalability
· Create technical documentation and solution diagrams for solution-based reference architectures and customer implementations
· Design and implement highly available, multi-region architectures and provide disaster recovery guidance
· Design and automate infrastructure and application deployment for Ntirety AWS and Azure solutions
· Deploy solutions within the AWS and Azure environments to support customer needs
· Limited overnight travel may be required
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Mastery knowledge of core AWS services including VPCs, EC2, S3, ELBs, Route53, and RDS
· Orchestration experience with templates using Terraform/Cloudformation
· Configuration management experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or DSC
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
· Proven experience delivering scalable, redundant, multi-region AWS accounts with HA/DR in mind
· Strong Linux and/or Windows system administration experience
· Knowledge of best practices with AWS IAM controls
· Advanced knowledge of hybrid networks, including VLANs, layer2/3 routing and SDN
· Hands-on experience with advanced AWS services like Lambda, ECS, and EKS
· AWS Certified DevOps Engineer and/or Solution Architect certification(s)
· First-hand experience designing and implementing HIPAA or PCI compliant projects
· Hands-on experience with containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
· Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed systems including VLANs, layer2/3 routing, and AWS DirectConnect
· Programming experience with Python, Perl, PHP, Go, or similar
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Valid through: 10/14/2020